The narrated examination instructional video features babies from different ethnicities. The step by step examination criteria provides medical students, family medicine residents, midwives and newborn infant care givers immediate benefit from Dr. Hart’s training and experience.
More than 50 examination demonstrations including:
- Anterior & posterior fontanelle
- Facies, syndromic features, Clefts, Red reflex
- Murmurs, split in second heart sound, auscultation of PMI, pulses, brachial & femoral.
- Umbilical area, kidneys, liver, spleen
- Arms, hands, feet, legs
- Suck, facial movement symmetry, palmar grasp, plantar grasp
- Gestational assessment (6 areas)
- Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH) and the Ortolani maneuver.
Tim Bayer’s Adventure Bound Hawaii
(click for more information)
$19.95 plus S & H